CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge #43 ~ Weather

My friend, Terri, lives in MN and was feeling a bit under the weather.  She posted in FB that she needed some SUN, so I created this card using the Simply Charmed sun (my favorite sun).  I love the sunglasses.  To add some reflective lenses to the glasses, I added golden Stickles.  I also gave the sun some rosy cheeks and bright red lips (using Stickles).  I love glitter.  Hope you enjoy some sunshine this week!!

I noticed that my FB friend, Janis, was having a challenge on her blog, Paper Playtime.  Her challenge this month is Weather...so I thought this cool sun dude would fit right in over there!  Glad to play along...

No comments: