CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Monday, April 18, 2011

ANNOUNCING: The Tax Days BLUES Blog Hop Winners....


1st Prize
$25 Gift Card/Certificate to:
(Winner picks one)
Michael's ~ Hobby Lobby ~ Joann's
Creative Memories ~ Stampin Up

...Tammy from Nesting Pretty, a fellow blogger and AWESOME crafter of fun, cheerful jewelry.

2nd Prize
$15 Gift Card/Certificate to: 
(Winner picks one)
Michael's ~ Hobby Lobby ~ Joann's
Creative Memories ~ Stampin Up
From the look of the avatar and email name, I would guess my 2nd winner to be a Country gal!  Congratulations, CowBelleru!

3rd Prize
Creative Memory Tearing Tool

Congratulations to Nicole from Scrap-utopia!  Always glad to award prizes to new blog friends! 



TO THE WINNERS!

...TO YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR BLOG HOP!!!


4 comments:

cowbelleru said...

I'm udderly sursprised to be a winner. Thanks so much for the great blog hop.

Tam said...

WooHoo!!! I can't believe I won.. yay!! I am sooooo happy.

Thank ya so much sweet gal.

Tam ♥

Lisa said...

Congrats to all the winners and great hop!

Angie - I tried to send you an email through the blogger system yesterday...you won my Cricut cart giveaway! Please contact me with your email address so I can get the cart to you :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Mary Jaminski said...

Hi Angie - I had so much fun with the TDB Blog Hop. Please let me know if you do another Hop. I would love to join in again. Happy Day to you!