CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An a-DORA-ble Birthday!

Come on...Vamanos!  Everybody, let's GO!...
 Michelle's little friends helped me make up her Dora invitations...I just used Dora stickers I found at Michael's and added punched circles with pop dots and some glitter smiley faces to add some bling.

 I designed a unique birthday card for my daughter using the Cricut and more stickers I found at Micheal's....The balloons were cut on the Cricut, as well, but I found a really great idea for how to make pop-up balloons on youtube at this neat site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDodsjKFQ8A.

 It sure made my sweet little girl VERY happy!  She carried the card around to show everyone....  Have fun!!

Oh, if you are interested in joining the blog hop detailed below...don't forget to leave a comment with your blog and email address by May 21st.

No comments: