CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

I opened my front door and was greeted by a ton of packages (not all that are pictured here..but a huge group nonetheless).  I felt like a little girl at Christmas!  Now...why do I have all these wonderful packages, you might ask...

Well, I manage an awesome Facebook group called, Monthly Card Exchange.  The ladies that are in our group are so artistic and talented with papercrafts, whether they want to admit it or not!  (You know who you are, ladies!! Ha!!)  They agree to make 7-10 cards a month to exchange with other participants.  I love our group, because each of us has a different style for card making.
Debi
 Bev
 Crystal

Kim

Amanda

Laurie

Angelia

Lakieta 
Some members have moved on and other have recently joined.  I am so excited to open all the packages tonight to see what has come.  Unfortunately, I don't get to keep the cards for myself...but this month I am participating, so I will get to keep a few!  Whoo hoo...can't wait.  If you are interested in joining our group, just search for us or click the link above and ask to join!  Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

<3 I would say that is just like christmas.. :) now lets see if I can find mine..LOL