CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

June To Do List

In preparing for the blog hop today, I found so many cool things that I was hoping to work on...but I only had time for one (Martha Stewart Glitter).  You can see my project at the "What's New?!" Blog Hop.  To help me organize what I would like to work on next, I decided to create a Craft "To Do" list each month.  I make lists for so many other things...this just made sense.  It's also just practical for me to post what I'd like to do...because otherwise I will just forget.  So here goes:


1.  Dora Thank You cards...My daughter's bday was LAST month, and I am extremely overdue in making those.  Thankfully, I only have 5 to make.


 2.  Martha Stewart Scoring Board.  My goal for this month is to learn how to MAKE my own envelopes using this board.  From what I can tell on YouTube, it should be fairly easy...but I am one who has trouble refolding a map...Let's hope I can figure this out.

3.  Purple Cards for a Cause...(Click icon above to check out the blog hop).  Domestic Violence prevention is near and dear to my heart.  When I discovered that there was a blog hop benefitting this cause, I had to participate.  My goal is to make 2 purple cards and envelopes before June 30.

4.  I also have a wedding and two birthday cards to get done for July.  Also, hope to fit some scrapbooking somewhere among all this, as well. 

It's a lot to get done for me with my schedule...but I am pretty determined.  What do you have planned for this month?

No comments: