CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

World Cardmaking Day Creations

(If you are looking for the Trick or Treat Blog Hop, please click HERE.  There is still time to win a chance for 3 TREATS...Random.org drawing on Monday a.m.)

Simple Owl Thank-You card ... I just love the owl from Wild Cards Cricut Cartridge.  I use it all the time.  I like to add Stickles, Googly eyes, and glasses...all WISE owls need glasses. :)

I am giving this to our assistant who completely emptied my filing pile!  I created a little pocket at the bottom of the card by folding the end up and added some Owl ribbon (my favorite..hope I can find more of it).  I put a Starbucks gift card in there.

This is a sympathy card that I made for another co-worker, who lost her brother.  This card just "happened." I randomly chose scraps of matching colors and used a sentiment I recently purchased from Verve Stamps.  I used Creative Memory paper ribbon and embellished it with Stickles.  The tree was cut using the Serenade cart from Cricut.  I embellished the tree with a sparkly yellow Stickle.  (If you can't tell, I lovvve Stickles!)

I hope you had a great weekend!  I will be posting more cards... I have 3 special birthday ones to make this week!!  Then, Halloween is around the corner... Weeeeeeeeeeeeee..... :)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Cute Owl Card!

-Brittney
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com