CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mommy's little helper

(If you are looking for the May Calendar Girls Blog Hop, please click here!)


I'm a working momma, who tries to get some crafting in before bed...
I have a craft room just down from my bedroom that I sneak into just after I put my daughter to bed.  Recently, however, I have had a shadow following me.
 How can I resist?
 She loves cutting shapes with the Cricut, blinging things up with Stickles, and coloring with markers.  Yes, training her well....but, she knows to only play when mommy's here.  Thankfully, she has complied.
Michelle's creations....
 Birthday card for cousin, Gabe.
A baby congratulation card.

Let's see what she will create next week! :)

2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

She's a natural! What a flippin' cutie!

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

She's adorable and lovin' her creations!!!! And, yes, she is following in your footsteps!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness