CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We Have a Winner...well 2 of them! :)



For the...

Random.org has chosen...
Andrea, here's what  you have one...
Well, actually, these earrings were a bday gift for Whitney.  You have won similar earrings in any color you choose.  I have emailed you.  Please send info as soon as you can!

For the...

Random.org has chosen...
I have left a message at Pamela's Blog, Krafty Kat Studio.

Here's what she has won...
Since Pamela loves frogs, I hope she loves this ribbon!!!!  It is so cute.  I hope to find another one at Michael's.  

Congratulations to my winners...I hope to hear from you soon and that I hope to "hop" along with you soon!

2 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Congrats to the winners ---
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
her Craftiness

Beth said...

Congratulations, to both of the winners!
~Beth & Emily
motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com